THE REFORM OF AUTHORITIES AND MANAGEMENT AS AN URGENT NATIONAL PROBLEM
This year is the final cycle of scientific self-determination of the staff of the Center for Management Sociology and Social Technology IS RAS in the study governance’s system reforming problems, which was found by the collective report on All-Russian scientific and practical conference 21-22 November, 2013 under the title (the conference proceedings published (Modernization of domestic control system …, 2014)), «The modernization of the national control system: analysis of tendencies and development forecast », comes to the end. There was presented the report of A. V. Tikhonov, whose co-creators were E. M. Akimkin, V. S. Bogdanov, A. V. Zhavoronkov, A. A. Merzlyakov, E. I. Rabinovich, V. A. Shilova and V. V. Shcherbina. His purpose was to draw attention of colleagues – researchers to the problem of modernization of the national control system in the country on the basis of sociological monitoring of opinions and the interests of various groups and categories of the population. The conference has laid the foundation for the whole series of the researches which have found reflection in a grant of RSF No. 15-18-30077, in a planned work of the Center on 2015-2017 and also in the draft of the national report prepared in 2016. This article uses the materials of the presentations at the mentioned conference of such participants as are V. I. Ilyin, A. M. Nagimova, G. B. Orlanova, L. I. Nikovskaya, Zh. T. Toshchenko and the results of the research of Center’s staff for the RSF grant of 2015-2017. The attention is drawn to the statement of the control system’s reforming problem in the country and concluded that joint efforts of authorities and civil society the country can not only survive in difficult geopolitical conditions, but also to get a decent track of civilization development.
Рис. 1. Динамика среднего размера коррупционных подношений в различных учреждениях и ведомствах (в тыс. руб.)
Fig. 1. Dynamics of the average size of corrupt offerings at various institutions and agencies (in thous. rubl.)
While nobody left any comments to this publication.
You can be first.
. Global trends 2030: alternative worlds (2013), The analytical report of the MGIMO-University, 3, [Online], available at: http://www.iceg.net/2007/books/1/1_369.pdf (Accessed: 24 November 2017). (In Russian).
3. Tikhonov, A. V. and others (2016), INAB 1, Problemy reformirovaniya vlastno-upravlencheskoy vertikali v kontekste protsessov sotsiokul'turnoy modernizatsii regionov [Problems of reforming the power-management vertical in the context of processes of socio-cultural modernization of regions], INAB 1 [Electronic] in Tikhonov, A.V. (ed.), Institute of Sociology RAS. (In Russian).
4. Lapin, N. I. (2003), “How do Russians feel and to what they aspire. The results of the monitoring "Our values and interests today" (1990-2002)”, Mir Rossii, 4, 120-159. (In Russian).
5. Modernizatsiya otechestvennoy sistemy upravleniya: analiz tendentsiy i prognoz razvitiya [The modernisation of the national control system: tendencies and development forecast] (2014), Proc. of the all-Russian scientific and practical conference XII-XIIth of Dridzevsky readings (21-22 November 2013) / in Tikhonov, A. V. (ed.), Institute of Sociology RAS, Moscow, Russia. (In Russian).
6. Nikovskaya, L. I. and Yakimets, V. N. (2013), “Evaluation of the impact of public policy institutions in Russia”, Polis, 5, 77-86. (In Russian).
7. Nikovskaya, L. I. and Yakimets, V. N. (2013), “Problems and priorities of public policy in modern Russia”, Vlast', 9, 4-9. (In Russian).
8. Nikovskaya, L. I. and Yakimets, V. N. (2014), “Improving the culture of public policy – challenge for democratic development of Russia”, Vlast', 9, 5-10. (In Russian).
9. Ritter, M. (1908), Public sphere as an ideal of political culture. Citizens and politics: problems and approaches, Moscow, Russia. (In Russian).
10. Rossiya: reformirovanie vlastno-upravlencheskoy vertikali v kontekste problem sotsiokul'turnoy modernizatsii regionov [Russia: reform of the power-management vertical in the context of sociocultural modernization of regions] (2017), in Tikhonov, A. V. (ed.), FNISC RAS. (In Russian).
11. Tikhonov, A. V. (2007), Sotsiologiya upravleniya [Sociology of management], "Kanon+", ROOI "Reabilitacia", Moscow, Russia. (In Russian).
12. Tikhonov, A. V. and Len'kov, R. V. (2017), “The Role of Institute of Higher Education in Solving the Issues of Socio-Cultural Modernization of Regions”, Ekonomicheskie i sotsial'nye peremeny: fakty, tendentsii, prognoz, 5, 158-168. (In Russian).
13. Tikhonov, A. V., Bogdanov, V. S. and Guseynova, K. E. (2017), “Civil Online Examination of the Work of Regional Management Systems in the Context of Socio-Cultural Modernization Processes in the Region”, Ekonomicheskie i sotsial'nye peremeny: fakty, tendentsii, prognoz, 1, 101-123. (In Russian).
14. Shevyakov, A. Yu. (2011), Mify i realii sotsial'noy politiki [The myths and realities of social policy], M-Studio, Moscow, Russia. (In Russian).
15. Anderson, B. (1983), Imagined Communities: Reflection on the Origin and Spread of Na-tionalism, London, UK.
16. David Paul A. (1985), “Clio and the Economics of QWERTY”, American Economic Re-view, 75 (2).
17. He Chuanqi (2012), Modernization Science. The Principles and Methods of National Ad-vancement, Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Germany.
18. Krut, R. Globalization and Civil Society: NGO Influence in International Decision-Making World, United Nations Research Institute for So-cial Development [Online], available at: https://www.files.ethz.ch/isn/28982/dp83.pdf (Accessed: 24 November 2017).
19. Lasswell, H. D. (1930), Psychopathology and Politics, University of Chicago Press, Chicago, USA.
2. Doklad o mirovom razvitii 2006. Spravedlivost' i razvitie [Development Report 2006: Equity and Development] (2006), Translated by the world Bank, Ves' Mir, Moscow, Russia. (In Russian).
20. Stölting, E. (1983), Mafia als Methode, Palm & Enke, Erlangen, Sweden.