RESEARCH RESULT. SOCIOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
Founder and Publisher: Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education "Belgorod State National Research University."
Address: 85 Pobedy St., Belgorod, 308015, Russia, https://www.bsu.edu.ru.
The International Standard Journal Serial Number: ISSN 2408-9338. Each article published in the Journal is assigned a unique Digital Object Identifier (DOI).
The Journal is an online edition.
The online edition has been registered at the Federal service for supervision of communications information technology and mass media (Roskomnadzor). Mass media registraton certificate: ЭЛ № ФС 77 - 69096 from 14.03.2017
Periodicity of the Journal: quarterly
THE JOURNAL PUBLISHES PAPERS IN RUSSIAN AND ENGLISH.
ACCEPTED PAPERS ARE PUBLISHED FREE OF CHARGE.
THE JOURNAL PROVIDES DIRECT OPEN ACCESS TO ITS CONTENT.
The materials of the Journal are available under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Free reproduction of materials from the Journal for personal purposes and free use for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes is allowed according to Articles 1273 and 1274 of Chapter 70 Part IV of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. Users may read, download, copy, distribute, print, study, search, or link to the full-text papers in the Journal without seeking permission from the Publisher or author. This policy is consistent with the principles of the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI). When quoting, a reference to the Journal is required.
DATA STORAGE POLICY is aimed at selecting, storing and providing access to the Journal's archives. All papers published in the Journal and their metadata are stored in the Russian State Library, the Russian Book Chamber, on the Publisher's server and are available for public access on the Journal's website.
MISSION AND GOALS OF THE JOURNAL:
The Journal’s mission is to search for new research results, relevant to the international scientific agenda, to demonstrate the Journal to the broad scholarly community, and to promote scientific communication on the materials of the Journal’s publications.
- The Journal is in constant search of relevant topics and offers its readers research on these topics in thematic issues, inviting leading scientists from different countries for cooperation as editors.
- The Journal gives priority to original research papers that are of interest to the international scholarly audience and are based on new results of theoretical and practical research in the fields of sociology of culture and management, as well as presenting significant research results in the study of social structure, processes and institutions. The Editorial Board also considers review papers on topical issues of the scientific agenda to be important from the methodological point of view.
- Comparative sociological studies of both national and international levels are of particular interest for the Journal. The Editorial Board welcomes papers from international teams on the basis of scientific collaboration.
- TheResearch Result. Sociology and Management Journal is a multimedia journal, so the Editorial Board especially welcomes papers containing video and audio materials of research, fragments of the author's speeches on the issues or topics of the paper, presentations and photos.
RUBRICS IN THE JOURNAL:
The online Journal is included in the scientific base of the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) (License Agreement № 765-12/2014 of December 8, 2014).
EDITORIAL POLICY OF THE JOURNAL
1. When assessing new manuscripts submitted to the Journal, the Editors are guided by the laws of the Russian Federation, the general principles of scientific ethics, and the statutory documents of the Journal's Founder. Rejection of materials on non-scientific grounds (philosophical, religious, religious or corporate-ideological) is excluded.
2. The Journal uses double-blind peer review when assessing submitted manuscripts. Reviews are kept by the Publishing House and the Editorial Office for 5 years. The Editorial Office sends copies of reviews to the authors of the articles and, if requested, to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
3. The team of reviewers for the Journal consists of scholars from various fields of sociological discourse. For each article, the Editorial Board of the Journal selects reviewers with research experience in the field of the subject of the publication. Members of the Editorial Board, which includes renowned sociologists from Russia, the near and far abroad, may also act as reviewers.
4. The Editorial Board actively cooperates with authors at all stages of acceptance and preparation of manuscripts for publication:
- manuscripts submitted to the Journal undergo an initial selection for compliance with the general topics, priority directions and branches of science (groups of specialties), which are the focus of the authors and the Editorial Board of the Journal;
- manuscripts that have passed the initial selection are checked by the Antiplagiat system (plagiarism of the article content is inadmissible);
- in case of passing the initial selection and in case of a positive result of the Antiplagiat check the manuscripts are sent for double-blind peer review;
- the final decision on the publication or rejection of manuscripts submitted to the Journal is made by the Editorial Board in accordance with the established procedure;
- when preparing a manuscript for publication (placement on the Journal's Website), possible changes made by the Editorial Board to the submitted materials are agreed upon with the author.
5. The Editorial Office is not responsible for the accuracy of specific research data cited by the authors and the correctness of citations of documents, research and other literature presented in the manuscript.
6. In case of violation of scientific ethics by the author(s), the article may be retracted.
7. Manuscripts are placed on the Journal's website and distributed on Russian and international platforms free of charge.
SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL INDEXED IN ELECTRONIC DATABASES:
- Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory
- Google Scholar
- OCLC WorldCat
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE)
- Registry of Open Access Repositories (ROAR)
- Open Access Infrastructure for Research in Europe (OpenAIRE)
- Academic Research Index – ResearchBib
- ERIH PLUS