REPRODUCTION OF VOLUNTEER ACTIVITY OF YOUNG PEOPLE IN THE CONDITIONS OF UNCERTAINTY AND RISK
The article discusses the conditions, external and internal factors influencing the degree of implementation of the tasks necessary for the formation and reproduction of volunteer activities of young people. The specifics of this process are marked, which is determined by the high level of risks in modern Russian society and the avant-garde nature of the social community of volunteers. The data obtained by the author during the sociological survey "Participation of young people in volunteer activity: potential, problems, development prospects" are analyzed. The study identified the problems hindering the development of volunteering in the youth environment. Among the barriers of the first rank were identified: weak support independent volunteer initiatives from the state and public structures, the lack of development of mechanisms of motivation and stimulation of volunteers, the low popularity of volunteering, not formed a positive image of volunteering, lack of practitioner training of volunteers in those areas in which need special knowledge and skills. The second level barriers were identified as: the lack of personal growth for activists in voluntary organizations, lack of information support system of volunteering, the imperfection of the practice of recruiting for the volunteer activities. Perspective directions of development of youth volunteering should be linked to eliminate these problems or minimize their negative impact.
While nobody left any comments to this publication.
You can be first.
1. Online etymological dictionary of the Russian language of Max Fasmer. URL: https://vasmer.lexicography.online/в/волонтер (date of access: April 24, 2017). Russian.
2. Pevnaya M.V. Volunteerism as a social phenomenon: a managerial approach: Dis. of Sociology Sciences. Ekaterinburg, 2016. Russian.
3. Zubok Yu. A. The Phenomenon of risk in sociology: a study of young people. Moscow, 2007. Russian.
4. Ambarova P.A. Temporal resources of volunteerism. Vestnik Nizhegorodskogo universiteta im. N. Lobachevsky. 2015. № 3(39). Pp. 150-158. Russian.
5. Ambarova P.A. Avant-garde communities in the context of the study of the temporal behaviour strategies. Proceedings of the Ural Federal University. Series 1. Problems of education, science and culture. 2014. № 3(129). Pp. 149-162. Russian.
6. State of the World’s volunteerism Report. Universal Values for Global Well-being. Denmark: UNV, 2011.