Irina A. Sosunova
Scientific degree: Doctor of Social Sciences
Academic rank: Professor
Organization: Center for Social Ecology and Applied Sociology of the Russian Ecological Federal Information Agency
Head of the Center of Social Ecology, and Applied Sociology of the Russian Environmental Federal Information Agency.
Doctor of Sociological Sciences, Candidate of Philosophy, Professor. The author of more than 290 scientific publications, including 10 monographs.
Specialist, first of all, in the field of sociology of culture, spiritual life, social ecology, political, economic sociology, sociology of informatization and sociology of social security problems.
The new interdisciplinary scientific direction proposed in the doctoral dissertation is successfully developing at the present time.
The author of more than 250 scientific publications, including 10 monographs.
Successfully led the implementation of a large number of state planned and proactive research projects.
Expert of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research and the Russian Science Foundation. Member of the Dissertation Council at ISPI RAS. Member of the Scientific Advisory Council of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Union of Belarus and Russia.
Included in the editorial boards of Russian scientific journals "SEARCH", "Use and protection of natural resources in Russia", in the editorial board of the journal "Quality and Life" (all publications are included in the VAK List), etc.
Member of the International Sociological Association (ISA), the European Sociological Association (ESA). Since 1989, she has made presentations at scientific events in more than 20 countries around the world.
The first federal vice-president of the Russian Society of Sociologists, a member of the Presidium of the Academy of Quality Problems, a full member of the International Academy of Sciences, the International Academy of Ecology, the Russian Academy of Cosmonautics. KE Tsiolkovsky, Academy of Political Science, Academy of Geopolitical Problems.
Member of the bureau of the section "Ecology" of the Central House of Scientists of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Member of the Political Council of the Russian Ecological Party "Greens".
She was awarded with the medal "In Memory of the 850th Anniversary of Moscow", a commemorative medal and diplomas of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Union of Belarus and Russia, the President of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences, medals and diplomas of various departments and associations.
Main monographs of IA Sosunova
1. "Social Ecology", 1996.
2. "Socio-ecological monitoring: methodological and methodological basis", 1997.
3. "Methodology and methodology of socio-ecological research", 1999.
4. "Ecology, economy, society: state, trends, prospects", 2002.
5. "Russian Astronautics: Social Impact and Social and Environmental Problems in the Mirror of Public Opinion", 2004.
6. "Methodology and methodology of public participation in the preparation and adoption of environmentally significant solutions", 2004.
7. "Methodology and methods of modern social ecology", 2010.
8. "Ecology of the objective world", 2014.
Including collective monographs:
9. Coll. "The Origins of Unity: Social and Environmental Policy and the Problems of Formation of Environmental Ethics and Morality in the Conditions of Russia-Belarus Integration" / Otv. Ed. Sosunova IA, 2006
10. Coll. "Ecology and Society: Problems and Priorities in the Conditions of Russia-Belarus Integration" / Otv. Ed. Sosunova IA, 2009
11. Coll. / Michael Kuhn, Doris Weidemann (eds.). Internationalization of the Social Sciences. - Bielefeld: transcript Verlag, 2010;
Scientific publications for 2015-2017.
1. Mamonova Olga N., Sosunova Irina A. Formation of the Social-Professional Group of Ecologists in the Post-Soviet Area / Differences, Inequalities and Sociological Imagination: View from Russia / Editor-in-Cief V. Mansurov, Moscow, 2015. - 476 p. CD ROM. ISBN e 978-5-904804-14-0, UDC 316.4, BBK 60.54 P84, p. 226-227.
2. Mamonova, Olga Nikolayevna (Russian Society of Sociologists, Russian Federation), Sosunova, Irina Alexandrovna (Russian Society of Sociologists, Russian Federation), Formation of social-professional group of ecologists in Post-Soviet area: competency approach / Prague, 25 -28 August 2015. ESA 12th Conference Differences, Inequalities and Sociological Imagination. Abstract Book. ISBN 978-80-7330-272-6. http://esa12thconference.eu/sites/esa12thconference.eu/files/esa_2015_book_of_abstracts.pdf
3. Sosunova IA, Titarenko LG Ecological values and ecological behavior in a risk society / Bulletin "Use and protection of natural resources in Russia", 2015, No. 4, ISSN 2222-5633, p. 99-103 (RINC, WAC).
4. Sosunova I.A. Social aspects of sustainable development / National Forum on Sustainable Development. December 23, 2014 Collection of materials. - Moscow: Russian Ecological Academy, 2015. ISBN 978-5-9904438-7-7. -c. 69. Annex 2. C.1-8.
5. Sosunova IA, Mamonov N.E. Environmental behavior as a factor of ecological and economic development of the region / Materials All-Russian forum with international participation "of ecological and economic capacity of ecosystems North Caucasian Federal District, CAUSES OF THE CURRENT STATUS AND POSSIBLE WAYS OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT social and natural systems", dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the First President of the Republic of Birth Dagestan Mukhu Gimbatovich Aliev. September 24-27, 2015 - Makhachkala: Printing house of the IPE RD "Eco-press" 2015.- 406s. ISBN 978-5-9906749-6-7. C.375-379.
6. Sosunova IA, Titarenko LG Environmental values and environmental education in a risk society / Formation of professional competence of specialists in the system of continuous education [Text]: a collection of scientific articles on the materials of the X International Scientific and Practical Conference / Rare: E. S. Podvalny [and others]; FGBOU VPO "RANHIGS". - Voronezh: Publishing and Polygraphic Center "Scientific Book", 2015. - 260 p. P. 194-200. ISBN 978-5-4446-0721-3 .
7. Sosunova I.A. Quality of population as a criterion for the success of demographic policy / Modeling of demographic development and socio-economic effectiveness of the implementation of Russia's demographic policy: Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (Moscow, December 3, 2015goda) / Otv. red.-sost. member corr. Ryazantseva S.V. and so on. n. Written E.E. -M .: Economic education. 2015. - 452 p. - ISBN 978-5-7425-0178-7 / C.131-136.
8. Sosunova I.A. Socium in a situation of nuclear risk: 30 years after Chernobyl / 30 years after the Chernobyl disaster. The role of the Union State in overcoming its consequences. Materials of a permanent seminar at the Parliamentary Assembly of the Union of Belarus and Russia on the construction of the Union State (Session forty-second, Gorki, Mogilev region, October 29-30, 2015) / Ed. S. G. Strelchenko. - Moscow: Center for System Analysis and Strategic Studies of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, 2015. - 324 p. ISBN 978-985-6999-13-3. c. 195-205.
9. Sosunova I.A. Vik Tor (VF Druzhinin). How to live a person on the planet Earth? (Philosophical dialogues) // Bulletin of the Russian Philosophical Society. 2015. No. 3 (75). Pp. 76-77. ISSN 1606-6251.
10. Sosunova I.A. Social consequences and adaptation of the population to climate change // Use and protection of natural resources in Russia. №2. 2016 p. 98-101.
11. Irina A. Sosunova, Olga N.Mamonova. Social Consequences and Adaptation of Population to Climate Changes / The Futures We Want: Global Sociology and the Struggles for a Better World. View from Russia / Editor-in-Chief V.Mansurov, Moscow: RSS, 2016. - 378 P. CD ROM. P. 224-230. ISBN e978-5-904804-12-1. UDC 316.4, BBK 60.52, B 90.
12. Sosunova I.A. Socio-ecological realities of a stratified society in the context of sociological knowledge / Sociology and society: social inequality and social justice (Yekaterinburg, October 19-21, 2016) [Electronic resource] Proceedings of the V All-Russian Sociological Congress / otv. Ed. V.A.Mansurov-Electron. M .: Russian Society of Sociologists, 2016. - 10694 S. - (DVD ROM). ISBN e978-5-904804-14-5. UDC 316.4 BBK 60.55 From 69 to 0.7 p.s.
13. Sosunova I.A. Spiritual and moral tradition of social service in the modern sociocultural context / XIX World Russian People's Council. The legacy of Prince Vladimir and the fate of historical Russia. -M .: IPO "ARNS", 2016. - 570 p. C.225-229.
14. Sosunova I.A. Socio-ecological approach as an innovative factor of improving the quality of management / Traditions and innovations in state and municipal management: modern challenges and opportunities: collection of articles. articles and materials of the 10th Anniversary International Scientific and Practical Conference on November 26 - 27, 2015: in 2 tons of T. 1 / under the general. Ed. S. A. Shachneva. - Bryansk: Publishing house of Bryansk branch of RASHiGS, 2016. - 288 p. ISBN 978-5-903802-27-2. C.50-60.
15. Sosunova I.A. Public opinion on topical complex problems: rational forecast and sociological empirics (on the example of global climate change) // Quality and life. Special issue. 2016, №4. Application. P.166-172. ISSN 2312-5209.
16. Sosunova IA, Mamonova ON Fertility and demography of the "trauma society": the time of change / New guidelines for the demographic policy of the Russian Federation in the conditions of the economic crisis: Proceedings of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference (December 8, 2016) / Otv. red.-sost. member corr. RAS S.V. Ryazantsev, D.Sc. EE Pis'mennaya. - Moscow: Publishing house "Econ-Inform", 2016. - 383 p. (Pp. 241-245). ISBN 978-5-9909188-2-5.
17. Boytsov BV, Sosunova I.A. Quality of management in the ecosphere: methodology and methodology of analysis // Ecology of the Central Black Earth region of the Russian Federation. 2016. No. 1 (35). Pp. 69-74.
18. Sosunova I.A. Rational forecasts and sociological empirics: society and nature // Use and protection of natural resources in Russia. №1 (149). 2017 p. 83-86. ISSN 2222-5633. (VAK, RINC).
19. Sosunova I.A. Social Guidelines for the Modernization of the State Environmental Policy // Quality and Life 2017. №2 (14) с.4-9. ISSN 2312-5209.
20. Irina A. Sosunova, Olga N., Mamonova. Contradictions, Tendencies and Prognosis of Activity’s Development of Public Environmental Movements/(Un)Making Europe: Capitalism, Solidarities, Subjectivities: View from Russia/ [Electronic resource]: collected papers. 13th Conference of the European Sociological Association «(Un)Making Europe: Capitalism, Solidarities, Subjectivities»/ Editor-in-Chief V.Mansurov. Moscow: RSS, 2017. – 355 P. 1 СD ROM; 12 sm - system requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/10 - Title from disk label. ISBN e978-5-904804-18-3, УДК 316.4, ББК 60.54, Р17. P. 300-303