Svetlana A. Sharonova
Scientific degree: Doctor of Sociology
Academic rank: Professor
Organization: St. Tikhon's Orthodox University
The Expert of the Guild of the professional education experts,
Vice-president RC-04 Sociology of education ISA 2014-2018
Memeber RC-22 Sociology of religion ISA,
Member ESA Social Theory Research Network,
Member Russian society of the sociologists.
Medal "For contribution to the development of the local self-government" of the Russian Municipal Academy (2012)
• Functional core and mental characteristics are universal constants of the institute of education. Monograph .- M., RUDN, 2004, 287 p.
• Universal constants of the Institute of Education - the mechanism of the reproduction of society. Monograph - Moscow: RUDN, 2004. 357p.
• The quality of sociological education: problems and solutions / Ed. prof. IN AND. Dobrenkov. - Moscow: KDU, 2007.
• Modern social communications as a point of bifurcation of traditional social institutions. // Modern social communications - stress for the traditional institutions of society: monograph. Ed. Doctor of Sociology. S.A. Sharonova, Candidate of Philosophy. N.V. Trubnikova. - Moscow: RUDN, 2014. pp. 9-23.
• National model of the Russian university in the era of academic capitalism. // National educational systems: under the influence of globalization and neo-liberalization: monograph / SA. Sharonova et al .; Ed. Doctor of Sociology. S.A. Sharonova, dr. Polyit. n. I.A. Batanina. Tula: Publishing House of Tula State University, 2015, 156 p.
• Intellectual colonialism is a social phenomenon of global education. // Intellectual colonialism in the educational market: monograph / Ed. S.A. Sharonova, N.V. Trubnikova. - Moscow: RUDN, 2017, p. 11-31.
• Russian reading book for sociologists. Part I: Theoretical Legacy of Sociology. Textbook, - Moscow: RUDN, 2008, 93 p. (5.6 bp) in co-authorship with O.B. Maksimova
• Social technologies: business games: Textbook. - Moscow: Publishing House PSTGU, 2010, 220 p.
• Social management in the team: an educational and methodical complex for students of correspondence courses (second higher education). Specialty "Sociology", specialization "Management Sociology". - Moscow: Publishing House RAGS, 2010. 108 pp. Co-author L.A. Vasilenko.
• Methodological recommendations on the use of the credit (credit) units system for the establishment of the PLO on the basis of GEF-3 in the direction of training "Sociology" // Scientific and methodical recommendations on the use of the credit (credit) units system in the implementation of the main educational programs on the basis of GEF-3 on humanitarian directions of training HPE. - Chelyabinsk: Encyclopedia, 2010. P. 10-33.
• Communicative component in the social effect of visiting Orthodox places of worship // Communicology. - 2015. - Vol. 3, No. 4. Pp. 44-51. Co-author. Istomin D.V.
• The National Russian Model of University at the Era of Academic Capitalism // Sociology and Anthropology, 3 (12), 2015, p. 642 - 648. Coauthors: Natalia Erokhova, Elena Nazarova
• Spiritual Capital as a Fundamental Element of Cultural Capital // Sociology Study, October 2015, Vol. 5, No. 10, p.785-793. Coauthor Chulpan Ildarhanova
• Dogmata of orthodoxy and postmodern society, Social Sciences and Humanities Journal (SSHJ), Volume 11, Jan. 2016. Coauthor Natalia S. Erokhova (Indexed by ISI) E-ISSN: 1465-2382 (print ????)
• JOURNAL OF CURRENT RESEARCH IN SCIENCE JCRS 4 (1), 2016: 47-51. E-ISSN 2322-5009 CODEN (USA): JCRSDJ Available at Coauthor Daria Tzukanova 20 February, 2016 Thomson Reuters Emerging Sources Citation Index (Until 30 March, 2016)
• Interpretation of religious symbols - the basic component of the formation of value orientations in society // XXVI Annual Theological Conference of the Orthodox St. Tikhon Humanitarian University: Materials. - Moscow: Izd-vo PSTGU, 2016, p. 324-326.
• Trubnikova Nina Vadimovna, Sharonova Svetlana Alekseevna «Education through the prism of intellectual colonialism: new challenges for Russia». // Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference "Communication in Politics, Business and Education" May 17-19, 2017. .AT. Lomonosov Moscow State University (CD).
• Interpretation of religious symbols as a factor of influence on the formation of value orientations in society. // Sociology. Political science. International relationships. Issue 2, 2017, p. 167-172.
• Suhodimtseva AP, Mikheeva NF, Sharonova SA, Mohhaad SMA Didactic aspect metapredmetnosti while teaching high school students / / Problems of modern pedagogical education. Ser .: Pedagogy and psychology. - Collection of proceedings: - Yalta: RIO GPA, 2017. - Issue. 56. - Part 6. - p. 256-262.